Semper Fi Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» OMG N00BS!
Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:14 am by McLovin

» I HAV 2 SHIT ILL BRB
Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:10 am by McLovin

» LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:10 am by McLovin

» I WANT 2 JOIN PL0XPL0XPL0X
Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:08 am by McLovin

» my steam is wierd
Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:40 pm by kiLLeri

» kilutrhrsgxrwreeeeeeeeee
Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:39 pm by kiLLeri

» noob spammers on fourms please go
Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:38 pm by kiLLeri

» i have to go for lil
Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:37 pm by kiLLeri

» check my pix!
Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:32 pm by kiLLeri

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:30 am

Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed.

2 posters

Go down

Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed. Empty Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed.

Post  Apple iPwn Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:36 pm

You might want to fix the server I keep getting , "Server is not responding." So I assume that you are using the Source Dedicated Server , or my computer has terrible connection witch only happens when I play on a United Kingdom server.If you want it to work you have to pay someone that hosts them , witch can be more expensive if you want the server to record statistics.(I am very impatient to play on our first official server.)
Apple iPwn
Apple iPwn
Visitor
Visitor

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed. Empty Re: Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed.

Post  Gappie Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:25 am

Our server is down atm Sad -> thats why Razz
Gappie
Gappie
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed. Empty Re: Needing a fix is the server. Yoda I am indeed.

Post  Apple iPwn Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:45 am

Well , that makes perfect sense.
Apple iPwn
Apple iPwn
Visitor
Visitor

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum