Semper Fi Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» OMG N00BS!
Application for the Semper Fi United States Marine Core ripoff saying thing EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:14 am by McLovin

» I HAV 2 SHIT ILL BRB
Application for the Semper Fi United States Marine Core ripoff saying thing EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:10 am by McLovin

» LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Application for the Semper Fi United States Marine Core ripoff saying thing EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:10 am by McLovin

» I WANT 2 JOIN PL0XPL0XPL0X
Application for the Semper Fi United States Marine Core ripoff saying thing EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:08 am by McLovin

» my steam is wierd
Application for the Semper Fi United States Marine Core ripoff saying thing EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:40 pm by kiLLeri

» kilutrhrsgxrwreeeeeeeeee
Application for the Semper Fi United States Marine Core ripoff saying thing EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:39 pm by kiLLeri

» noob spammers on fourms please go
Application for the Semper Fi United States Marine Core ripoff saying thing EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:38 pm by kiLLeri

» i have to go for lil
Application for the Semper Fi United States Marine Core ripoff saying thing EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:37 pm by kiLLeri

» check my pix!
Application for the Semper Fi United States Marine Core ripoff saying thing EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:32 pm by kiLLeri

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 46 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:30 am

Application for the Semper Fi United States Marine Core ripoff saying thing

2 posters

Go down

Application for the Semper Fi United States Marine Core ripoff saying thing Empty Application for the Semper Fi United States Marine Core ripoff saying thing

Post  planzor Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:42 pm

1.Your ingame name? / real name? ; Planz0r/ Justin
2.Your steam ID? / steam name? ; STEAM_0:1:8348764
3.Where are u from? ; Canada
4.Age? ; 6
5.Would u ever donate us? ; Yes, I love giving my money to worthwhile causes, such as a great, original clan like yours with lots of new ideas that weren't copied from other clans.
6.How long u play breakfloor? ; I don't really play breakfloor, but my big brother does.
7.Why u want to join? ; I was declined by WF clan because I don't really play CS and I suck at it, and I heard that this was the clan of Wildfire rejects who aren't good enough to get into any other clan. I really hope you guys accept my application!!!

P.S. Just wondering, which one of you is the genius behind creating your forums like that?! They're really cool, and I really like the [SF app] thing, very original.

planzor
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Application for the Semper Fi United States Marine Core ripoff saying thing Empty Re: Application for the Semper Fi United States Marine Core ripoff saying thing

Post  Hiiamsoextraleeticanpwnyo Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:49 pm

ohsai plaznoe wahy sdi tehasy decl,ien u?
WF are fasgz, SF 4 lyfee!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hiiamsoextraleeticanpwnyo
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum